Spec#, nullables and more

bearophile bearophileHUGS at lycos.com
Fri Nov 5 10:52:59 PDT 2010

Gary Whatmore:

> Are you saying that Walter Bright or anyone else here isn't as productive as you are because we haven't read about the latest language research done between 1980 and 2010?

I have found that I need to play with some "new" (*) CS ideas new and then, if I want to keep my mind flexible and open, and keep my programming skills sharp in the long term.

(*) I am aware that most of those "new" ideas are up to 30-40 years old. But often a new implementation too is an interesting thing.

Bye,
bearophile