Helper unit testing functions in Phobos (possible std.unittests)

Jonathan M Davis jmdavisProg at gmx.com
Sat Nov 6 15:55:13 PDT 2010

On Saturday 06 November 2010 12:28:02 Masahiro Nakagawa wrote:
> I don't know this module's usability, but is getExcMsg useful?
> I can't imagine useful situation.
> In addition, I grepped your datetime.d and getExcMsg not found :(
>
> If possible, I want the mock, stub and related features.

It's used to test unittests.d itself, but I don't think that I'm using it in
datetime.d at the moment. The idea is to use it if you want to verify that an
exception says exactly what you want it to say (especially if you could get
multiple exceptions of the same type but with different messages from a
function). I will grant you, however, that it's one of the less useful
functions.

- Jonathan M Davis