why a part of D community do not want go to D2 ?

Denis Koroskin 2korden at gmail.com
Sun Nov 7 01:50:24 PST 2010

On Sun, 07 Nov 2010 02:11:59 +0300, bioinfornatics
<bioinfornatics at fedoraproject.org> wrote:

> hello,
> I have a question (i would like understand), they are many important
> people of D community who do not want go to D2, why ?
>
> thanks for answer

Many of the D2-only features are half-baked:
- pure, nothrow and inout are not implemented fully (barely usable as is)
- immutable and shared still have many issues
- @property is a no-op

D1 also has Tango which is still *a lot* better than D2 Phobos, but there
is a work in this area, and it's being slowly improved.