why a part of D community do not want go to D2 ?

Boris Wang kona.ming at gmail.com
Tue Nov 9 17:19:48 PST 2010

First, forgive my poor english.

we all known , Walter good at compiler writing, but not good at language
design and development management , if can't change this, just be silent.

I think, on language desgin, wisdom and leadership are more more important
than technology.

Ether continue working on D, or make D like clone,  if we can't do it like
APPLE, just give up ASAP,
because we can only save us by our selves.
.
.