Apache "mod_d" needs C to instantiate D interpreter?

Nick Sabalausky a at a.a
Tue Nov 9 20:21:59 PST 2010

"Eric Poggel" <dnewsgroup2 at yage3d.net> wrote in message
news:ibd00s$dli$1 at digitalmars.com...
> On 11/9/2010 7:25 PM, Nick Sabalausky wrote:
>> I could probably live with that as long as the "PHP template" stayed
>> view-only and didn't grow too much logic.
>
> Are there any web-friendly languages that are mature, offer the sanity and
> static typing of C#, and the "immediate mode" of php?

I doubt it. The only "php immediate mode" stuff I'm aware of PHP itself, and
classic-style ASP using either VBScript or JScript (And sort of ColdFusion,
but you'd probably just be better off with PHP). The unpopularity of that
style probably means that nothing else like that is in the works. And
web-oriended languages seem to usually be dynamic aside from the Java and
ASP.NET camps.