why a part of D community do not want go to D2 ?

klickverbot see at klickverbot.at
Wed Nov 10 04:38:00 PST 2010

On 11/10/10 12:00 AM, Walter Bright wrote:
>[…] Producing another incompatible split with D2 will not be of an
 > advantage to anyone, and will just give people reasons not to use D
 > at all.

I probably wouldn't get the problem anyway, and I have been using both
D1/Tango and, recently, D2/Phobos, and I never understood the reasons
for the recent clash in the first place (besides, to me, slightly …
childish … behavior on both sides), but:

Has anyone actually proposed that? If not, I fear that comments like
this just help spreading FUD around the current situation of D, not
unlike the (in my eyes) exaggeration of licensing issues…