why a part of D community do not want go to D2 ?

Walter Bright newshound2 at digitalmars.com
Wed Nov 10 09:24:10 PST 2010

retard wrote:
> A dual licensing scheme for all code might help a bit (since both parties
> refuse to switch licensing). There are also

Releasing under the Boost license will make it compatible with both. Such is
kinda the point with the Boost license, and why we chose it.

> It's not
> a big secret that Andrei has boosted D's adoption quite a bit - this has
> more to do with the strong personality than technical issues.

Maybe, but Andrei's technical contribution has been very large. So has his book.
Andrei's reputation in the programming community has been well earned through
his technical contributions.