duck!

Bruno Medeiros brunodomedeiros+spam at com.gmail
Thu Nov 11 08:01:14 PST 2010

On 11/11/2010 14:19, Bruno Medeiros wrote:
> way in the future. I think dynamic languages are somewhat of a niche
> (even if a growing one), but not really heading to be mainstream in
> medium/large scale projects.

Sorry, I actually meant "I think dynamic _typing_ is somewhat of a
niche" rather than the above. Yes, the two are closely related, but they
are not the same.
For example, I wouldn't be surprised if in the future certain
dynamically-typed languages gain some static-typing capabilities. (like
the inverse is happening)

--
Bruno Medeiros - Software Engineer