Hacking on DMD

div0 div0 at sourceforge.net
Thu Nov 11 16:44:17 PST 2010

Is there an official guide to DMD source wiki page or mailing list?

I've been mucking about w/ DMD the last few days and I'm breaking it in
new and interesting ways.

It would be nice not to let that effort go to waste;

I've created VS project files, a UML-ish diagram to the source and
there's various places where extra asserts & error messages could be
inserted to safe guard against people doing stupid things, i.e.
everything I've done so far w.r.t to changing the code.

ty.

--
My enormous talent is exceeded only by my outrageous laziness.
http://www.ssTk.co.uk