Kill implicit joining of adjacent strings

dennis luehring dl.soluz at gmx.net
Fri Nov 12 00:34:50 PST 2010

> Let me ask a related question: if there were a priority list of things
> that Walter should be busy with, where would this feature be on that list?

i think bearophil just tries to install an community-decision-process
and the first post of this thread seems to feel right, all other
dicussions ended "without" any result for the commmunity

what about a process like that

bearophile(and others) throws in an idea, dicuss it to the "end"
and then comes an small aproval(summery) post like the first one here -
after that all involed people should just say yes/no, and after that it
should be clear if walter (as happend here) does like the idea and want
to work on it (when time comes), but then it can be put on an more
"official" wishlist - and think many of bearophils idea will get on this
list

this list is got then a prio from walter, and you and the others...

D isn't missing of good ideas, missing library features etc. - we need
an aproval process