The D Scripting Language

Alexander Malakhov anm at programmer.net
Fri Nov 12 10:51:03 PST 2010

Andrei Alexandrescu <SeeWebsiteForEmail at erdani.org> писал(а) в своём
письме Fri, 12 Nov 2010 23:44:18 +0600:

> On 11/12/10 9:21 AM, Alexander Malakhov wrote:
>> I was unable to pass file to --eval, is this possible ?
>
> It is:
>
> rdmd --eval $(cat filename)
>
> I know... it's cheating :o). But if you want to pass a file, why not
> just make the file a small program and compile it the classic way?
>
> Andrei

First of all, I have virtually no exp with scripts, and maybe nobody
should listen to my opinion :)

I was thinking about 2 things:
1. In many examples from that site "import ... void main" was 50% of the
code
2. Make Windows to open .d files with rdmd by default, so I could run them
    with simple double-click

--
Alexander