The D Scripting Language

Alexey Khmara alex.khmara at gmail.com
Tue Nov 16 14:01:52 PST 2010

I really think that it would be good to ship something like this with
dmd and promote it default "D script" handler.

May be, parsing must be more complicated (I'm not sure that all
features will work inside main()), but as D is easy for
parsing I see no big problems.Of cource, we can add more complicated
code wrapper - for example, something that will
give null when trying to get non-existant arg, or default key hadling,
or something else.
Of cource, special module also could be useful for this purpose. Hmm,
it's interesting to write this toy...

Compiled language being as easy as script at least looks interesting,
so this can help to promote D with minimal resources involved.

--
С уважением,
Алексей Хмара