std.date

Steve Teale steve.teale at britseyeview.com
Wed Nov 17 21:35:03 PST 2010

Jonathan M Davis Wrote:

... (though in the case of adjusting for NTP, the internal stdTimes for the SysTimes
> would be off as well, while in the leap second case, they aren't).
>
> - Jonathan M Davis

OK, all, thanks for answering that question, but my primary gripe was that the current std.date does not have a constructor like this(). My assumption being that such a constructor would go to the OS and give you an object corresponding to now.

I've looked at Jonathan's documentation, and I don't see a constructor like that there either.

So if I want to write a timed log entry, what's the recommendation?

Steve