Basic coding style

so so at so.do
Mon Nov 22 10:38:25 PST 2010

> It seems most people here don't see the risk I am talking about. Maybe
> most people here are used to C/C++ languages that don't have a basic
> coding style, and they think they have a God-given right to do the same
> in D and help create a messy ecosystem of modules for D too. So I will
> keep my muzzle shut. It's a lost opportunity to create a better
> ecosystem.

That may as well be the case but it also might be that you are the one
that doesn't want to see the picture.
There have been and will be attempts to do what you say in several
languages, failed attempts.
How is that having the ability to write the way you like is a bad thing?

If you want to populate a style, do it in standard library and enforce it
(Like we already have.),
This is the most you can expect. More than that is just (cocky?).