Basic coding style

spir denis.spir at gmail.com
Mon Nov 22 12:25:28 PST 2010

On Mon, 22 Nov 2010 11:24:20 -0700
Rainer Deyke <rainerd at eldwood.com> wrote:

> On 11/22/2010 11:03, bearophile wrote:
> > If you write Python or C# code that other people are supposed to use,
> > then people will surely tell you that your coding style is bad, if
> > you don't follow their basic coding styles.
>
> Python is a bad example to mention, methinks.  Even C++ has a more
> consistent style.

???

[What is such a wild judgement supposed to mean, Rainer? Python certainly has one of the most sensible and consistent coding styles in practice: http://www.python.org/dev/peps/pep-0008/. I do _not_ agree with half of it ;-) but it is consistent and sensible (and I used it for all published code.)]

Denis
vit esse estrany ☣

spir.wikidot.com