GDC2 compilation warnings

Adam D. Ruppe destructionator at gmail.com
Tue Nov 23 15:01:15 PST 2010

> - Printing functions wrong argument number warning: this is something D needs to
add, for writef, writefln, printf, sprintf, etc (even if it can't work in all
situations).

Can you make it work in some situations without breaking the others? If you have a
compile time string passed in, it could check the argument count, but not all
strings are compile time. I use runtime concatenated strings to format() like
functions where additional data is requested on a branch.

I've actually wondered in the past if doing overloads based on if it is known at
compile time or not is possible. Any ideas?