cheers to gdc team

Russel Winder russel at russel.org.uk
Wed Nov 24 01:58:21 PST 2010

On Wed, 2010-11-24 at 15:14 +0530, Puneet Goel wrote:
> > Is the binary version available?
> >

> I would be interested in a debian package. More so since dmd 64-bit
> versions are not available.
> If somebody could initially guide me, I can volunteer to regularly
> spin unofficial Debian and Ubuntu packages.

For Ubuntu use Launchpad and a PPA then everyone running Ubuntu can just
add the PPA to their source.list and get updates whenever they happen.
Ubuntu debs can often also be used with Debian, though it can be a
disaster!  As Debian doesn't have anything like Launchpad's PPAs, I
would experiment first with Ubuntu then see about making things for
Debian.

--
Russel.
41 Buckmaster Road    m: +44 7770 465 077   xmpp: russel at russel.org.uk