GCC 4.6

Bruno Medeiros brunodomedeiros+spam at com.gmail
Wed Nov 24 12:40:41 PST 2010

On 31/10/2010 02:47, bearophile wrote:
> Walter:
>
>> You post lists of features every day.
>
> I hate wasting your time, so please ignore my posts you aren't interested in. I write those things because I like to think and discuss about new ways to explain semantics to computers. Most of those things are for discussion, not for inclusion in D2 (few of them may be included in D3, in the future).

And how does Walter (or anyone else for that matter), determine if they
are interested in your posts or not (or anyone else's for that matter)
without reading them first?
This is often the case for me regarding posts and threads that discuss
changes or additions to language features. In these kinds of threads the
title alone is very little indication of the quality or interest of the
thread.

--
Bruno Medeiros - Software Engineer