C#'s greatest mistakes

BLS windevguy at hotmail.de
Sat Nov 27 11:49:03 PST 2010

> http://oredev.org/2010/sessions/c-s-greatest-mistakes
>
> Andrei

Frankly said, I am a bit nagged by your overoptimistic D view.
 From my point of view it is opportune to encourage people to use D2 for
real world applications. We (our company)  having a 20K+
customer base are not able (and willing) to use D instead of C#, except
for tiny in-house projects.  why >  database, gui, xml, just to name the
top 3 issues.

So .. What about an "where C#  shines and D sucks" article. Let us start
with LINQ in D, or do you prefer to talk about phobos collections ?

Bjoern
ps don;t get me wrong. I like D.