C#'s greatest mistakes

BLS windevguy at hotmail.de
Sat Nov 27 14:32:40 PST 2010

On 27/11/2010 23:16, spir wrote:
> Maybe the example does not show what you actually mean, but I do not see any advantage. Version plain D is close to perfect, obvious, direct; version embedded DSL just adds noise (and work for implementing the feature, and work for a precompiler or whatever...).

1-How do you implement LINQ in D ?

2-Having such an compiler plugin architecture, will enable you f.i to
seamless use Go, Lisp whatever  within  D.

3-Even if these plugins (please note > more than one) are just for SQL,
you got database access for free.

4- I am using such an EBNF driven tool (almost written by me) to
translate SQL scripts. // Create a new db from firebird to mssql..
including stored procedures, triggers etc.

So sorry Denis, I know what I am talking about.
Bjoern