D's greatest mistakes

Bane branimir.milosavljevic at gmail.com
Mon Nov 29 01:39:38 PST 2010

Lot of small things, details, that are not showstoppers but leave impression of unfinished business.

First thing that come to my mind is lack of "bud" (build) building support where you point only to main.d file, and all other modules are imported. I think that is the ting required to bee in compiler itself, not in one of the numerous third party building scripts (how many are them there?)