why a part of D community do not want go to D2 ?

Bruno Medeiros brunodomedeiros+spam at com.gmail
Mon Nov 29 10:19:50 PST 2010

On 10/11/2010 02:53, Eric Poggel wrote:
> On 11/9/2010 5:27 AM, thank you oldtimer wrote:
>> ankh, anonymous troll, another lurker, anton smith, arnoldsschwartz,
>> bjarne yesterday, blaise pascal, cal, chmod+x, crap, darth tango,
>> domino, ellis peters, foobar, gareth charnock, gcc-lurker,
>> girlprogrammer, godworshipper, gryphon, her3tic, jameskan, jane doe,
>> jarett billingsley, jer, languagefan, larry coder, lars ivar
>> douchesund, levenshtein, lurker, nobody, oldtimer, pipe dream,
>> pointing hand, retard, retard++, retarded.clear(), scott, steveh,
>> superdan, user, wah, william t. fnk, yoda, type<erasure>, uriel
>> (reddit), eternium (reddit), iliekcaeks (reddit), feepingcreature
>> (reddit), parametricpoly (reddit), nfxjfg (bugzilla), and many more!
>
> If h3r3tic, jarett billingsley, retard*, superdan, bearophile, and
> feepingcreature are the same person, then that's quite an act.
>
> h3r3tic has made some valuable contributions to phobos, Jarett made
> miniD (before leaving the D community), and while I don't agree with all
> of bearophile's suggestions, some of them are great. I also appreciate
> that he takes the time to benchmark and create bug reports. I hope he
> continues with all of these.

Dude, you're wasting your breath with such a serious reply: "thank you
oldtimer" is effectively a troll, just like "oldtimer" himself. People
should pay little to no attention to these posts made under random
anonymous nicknames, especially if its the first posts made under such a
name.
There seems to be a pattern where occasionally some troll identity will
reply and argue against some other troll identity. It's a curious thing
at best, I'm not sure what the intentions are (trying to make one troll
post seem more respectable? Just messing with the heads of other D
users?), but it's best to just not waste time on that.

--
Bruno Medeiros - Software Engineer