why a part of D community do not want go to D2 ?

troll troll at lol.lol
Mon Nov 29 19:35:14 PST 2010

Bruno Medeiros Wrote:

> Dude, you're wasting your breath with such a serious reply: "thank you
> oldtimer" is effectively a troll, just like "oldtimer" himself. People
> should pay little to no attention to these posts made under random
> anonymous nicknames, especially if its the first posts made under such a
> name.

As one of these trolls, here's my short story: I only came here because the religious zealotly of this community cannot be kept a secret anymore no matter what you do. I found two other forums rather boring. They only discussed language semantics and syntax and toolchain issues and language specifications and all kinds of dead boring stuff, can you believe that? This is a great place for me, unproductive environment full of bad software engineering practices. Something to mock. You should know, as a new software engineer, how badly organized this all is.

> There seems to be a pattern where occasionally some troll identity will
> reply and argue against some other troll identity. It's a curious thing
> at best, I'm not sure what the intentions are (trying to make one troll
> post seem more respectable?

Where did you get that from? If this is true, it just means that this place is infested with idiots not capable of even lacing their shoes if they didn't see this earlier. Do we need a reminder on how that kind of lack of intelligence affects language development quality or our marketing efforts?

* http://www.digitalmars.com/webnews/newsgroups.php?art_group=digitalmars.D&article_id=123193
"Just messing with the heads of other D users?), but it's best to just not waste time on that."

* http://www.digitalmars.com/webnews/newsgroups.php?art_group=digitalmars.D&article_id=123245
"Fortunately the implementation effort is also very low, so let's just check there is no unintended consequences, and move on."

You're in a hurry, Son? Were waisting time whole the time.