Module-level accessibility

Sergey smsmfk at gmail.com
Sun Oct 3 22:13:32 PDT 2010

bearophile, thanks you very much for your answer. I've heard that D has a
very vibrant community; now I know it really :)

By now, from what I know about D I can draw a conclusion that it's a
greatly promising language with many innovations and I would say even
fantastic features and tools (e.g., contract-based programming). But such
serious bugs that are not fixed yet can disgust any programmer, I think.
All the more beginning programmers, like me. Probably D2 implementation is
not grown-up enough yet to be used in projects of a real importance...