Is there anybody working on a linear algebra library for D2?

Michael Chen sth4nth at gmail.com
Tue Oct 5 06:41:40 PDT 2010

I remember that one of D's goal is easy scientific computation.
However I haven't seen any linear algebra package for D2. My work
heavily relays on all kinds of matrix stuff (matrix multiplication,
factorization, linear system etc). I like D and am willing to work
with D. However without these facilities I can hardly start. I'd like
to have a matrix library of which the API is kind of like Matlab.
Is there anybody working on this or planning to work on this?

Regards,
Michael