Is D right for me?

Gour D. gour at atmarama.net
Tue Oct 5 23:18:57 PDT 2010

On Tue, 05 Oct 2010 22:46:26 +0200
>>>>>> "Daniel" == Daniel Gibson wrote:

Daniel> What about using gtk instead of qt?

I was considering gtk on haskell-side as well, but considering we'd
like to have 'lite' version of the application available on mobile
platform (Meego), it seems that it's better to have (more) common
codebase provided by Qt.

Moreover, we were told by dev working on gtk port for Mac that wx is
more suitable if Mac OS is important for us.

Since there is no wxQt, Qt emerged as clean winner here...

Well it's à la Gnus. You have never seen it or you are thinking
something else?

--

Gour  | Hlapicina, Croatia  | GPG key: CDBF17CA