Is D right for me?

Jacob Carlborg doob at me.com
Wed Oct 6 00:35:13 PDT 2010

On 2010-10-05 22:38, Gour D. wrote:

> As I wrote earlier, besides sqlite3 bindings and using existent C-lib
> which needs to be bound to D, we need to write lot of native libs for
> our app, but it all fails without proper GUI.
>

> Sincerely,
> Gour

Have you considered DWT? It's a port of the Eclipse project SWT, a
cross-platform GUI library. The windows and linux ports are usable,
although a little behind SWT. As for Mac OS X, the Cocoa port is a work
in progress, somethings are usable and somethings are not.

http://dsource.org/projects/dwt

--
/Jacob Carlborg