About Andrei's interview, part 3 (on bearophile)

Bruno Medeiros brunodomedeiros+spam at com.gmail
Wed Oct 6 08:55:40 PDT 2010

On 05/10/2010 20:53, Juanjo Alvarez wrote:
> On Tue, 05 Oct 2010 16:30:59 +0100, Bruno Medeiros
> <brunodomedeiros+spam at com.gmail> wrote:
>> I don't know about the rest of people here in the NG, but actually
>> would hope bearophile would post much less often, especially when
> its
>
> I like to read his posts. If you used a NNTP reader on a smartphone
> (like, SPAM, the one I wrote for Android) you could reserve these posts
> for some moments like waiting in a queue or the tea to start boiling ;)

Reading newsgroups on phone would suck. I already get a bit
uncomfortable reading them on my laptop (without a peripheral monitor or
mouse).
In any case I already try to use that sort of dead-time (mostly waiting
for public transport or appointments) in other ways. Often its using the
phone to read pdfs or articles.

--
Bruno Medeiros - Software Engineer