What would you rewrite in D?

Gour D. gour at atmarama.net
Wed Oct 6 21:02:28 PDT 2010

On Wed, 6 Oct 2010 16:40:06 -0700
>>>>>> "Jonathan" == Jonathan M Davis wrote:

Jonathan> That's definitely cool if it can, but as far as I know, I've
Jonathan> never seen it done. wxwidget apps always seem to look like
Jonathan> gtk in Linux (aka butt-ugly - I hate the look of gtk; I'd
Jonathan> have to be truly desperate to even consider writing an ap
Jonathan> that used gtk).

Well, wxQt is work in progress and when done, then wxwidgets would
have a chance to work differently on Linux.

Sincerely,
Gour

--

Gour  | Hlapicina, Croatia  | GPG key: CDBF17CA