CMake for D2 ready for testers

Gour D. gour at atmarama.net
Sat Oct 9 07:31:47 PDT 2010

On Sat, 09 Oct 2010 10:19:50 +0100
>>>>>> "Russel" == Russel Winder wrote:

Russel> Personally I am principally an Emacs and command line person so
Russel> IDE is low on my agenda, though I use SCons as my build tool
Russel> when using Eclipse/CDT.  SCons has the capability if creating
Russel> Visual Studio project files -- and we have to be honest here
Russel> and say that most C and C++ coding happens in Visual Studio --
Russel> and whilst I don't think there is currently CodeBlock support
Russel> it would be relatively easy to put it in place.  I am fairly
Russel> sure Waf has some facilities in this area.

I also use Emacs, but might use CodeBlocks if we the members of the
team agree on it.

There is plan to support creating Codeblock files  in waf.

Sincerely,
Gour

--

Gour  | Hlapicina, Croatia  | GPG key: CDBF17CA