CMake for D2 ready for testers

Gour D. gour at atmarama.net
Sat Oct 9 07:38:01 PDT 2010

On Sat, 9 Oct 2010 12:06:46 +0200
>>>>>> "Jens" == Jens Mueller wrote:

Jens> Wow. They have excellent documentation.

Indeed. I'm just reading it.

Jens> Only finds a program, right? I'd like to find a library. I.e. I
Jens> need the path to the header files and the library files. I'll
Jens> guess there is something like find_file.

There is, e.g. ctx.find_file('fstab', ['/opt', '/etc'])

Jens> I do not know how important this whole Windows integration is,
Jens> but with CMake you can generate a Windows installer.

That's missing in Waf.

Jens> Together with Visual Studio support it's a good choice if Windows
Jens> is your main client. Could be the reason why CMake is used so
Jens> often.

In my case, I'll develop on Linux.

Sincerely,
Gour

--

Gour  | Hlapicina, Croatia  | GPG key: CDBF17CA