Why all the D hate?

Jordi jordi at rovira.cat
Sat Oct 9 20:44:52 PDT 2010

Hey, there is a lot of D love too.

After a year of following this community I personally think all this
confrontation if very well handled and is resulting in generally good
improvements. It is definetly much better than no confrontation at all.

And there is a lot of people who likes D very much but doesn't usually
come here to post a useless message saying "D is great" (despite
sometimes we do).

I am happy with D2, my project already surpasses de 200K non-blank lines
of code, and i am even considering going commercial with it.

D will (maybe slowly) gain relevance for this single brief resaon:
D MAKES SENSE

Regards,

j.