[challenge] Bounded types

Denis Koroskin 2korden at gmail.com
Sun Oct 10 19:13:01 PDT 2010

On Mon, 11 Oct 2010 05:55:15 +0400, Yao G. <yao.gomez at spam.gmail.com>
wrote:

> On Sun, 10 Oct 2010 16:16:05 -0500, Philippe Sigaud
> <philippe.sigaud at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I don't have a bounded type, but a wrapping integer, ported from Boost:
>
>> http://bitbucket.org/gomez/yao-library/src/tip/src/yao/datetime/core.d#cl-551
>
> I posted this on the Phobos list, but it seems that everybody is
> ignoring my messages on that list.

You shouldn't feel that way. I've read your message, and even took a look
at your code (very high quality, I must admit).
It's just IntWrapped isn't quite the same as Bounded, and thus wasn't
counted as a solution. If you were expecting a review, then please be more
specific next time!

In general if you message was answered, don't take it personal. My message
are sometimes being unanswered, too, even though I was asking for a reply
(or even referring to specific person). Unanswered message could mean that
people didn't understand you, or they have nothing to add, or they could
be busy to reply right away (and forgot to do it later). Don't hesitate to
bump the topic (or mention it in another discussion) if you feel it was
important.