What do people here use as an IDE?

Jimmy Cao jcao219 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 12 19:15:15 PDT 2010

On Tue, Oct 12, 2010 at 9:11 PM, Michael Stover
<michael.r.stover at gmail.com>wrote:

> Descent is a dead project, replaced by DDT which doesn't have a release.
> Also, I'm running Linux at home and Mac at work, so VisualD won't do for
> me.  Poseidon is also Windows-only.
>
> Do you use a plugin for Code::Blocks specific for D?

On Windows, it's part of the standard installation, just check the option
for D syntax highlighting in the installer.  Unfortunately, I never program
on Linux because none of my friends run Linux :/, so I'm not sure.  There's
some limited code completion support because of D's similarity to C++, I
guess.