What do people here use as an IDE?

so so at so.do
Tue Oct 12 19:47:48 PDT 2010

Don't take it personal but this is one of those :
"if D really wants to compete, a <insert anything you like> is essential."

C doesn't have one, neither C++, nor assembly. There are IDE's for them
yes but again, these languages don't have an actual IDE, IDE's are useful
mostly for form based or corporate languages, you know those.

D got everything it needs, and much more to compete, oh just forget it,
there is no competition here, for its target audience D is the best. If
someone is going to use C++ after D gets done, by choice, it is not
because D is bad, because he is.

I personally don't give a damn about IDE, gui and such. What actually
matters is shared library support, 64bit support and so on.

Thanks.