What do people here use as an IDE?

so so at so.do
Tue Oct 12 20:31:51 PDT 2010

Editors are designed for specific people, editors :)
All IDE's out there i have seen based on these editors.

You ask what actual programmers use, they mostly use these editors, i was
one of those, and i curse those times. I am not an editor but a code
writer, two different things, and the difference is grand. There is only
one "editor" out there i know that actually targets coders is, gvim. If
you have time (and not a little), you should give it a try.

Thanks.