What do people here use as an IDE?

Jimmy Cao jcao219 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 12 20:46:22 PDT 2010

I agree with you very much here.  GUI libraries and IDE support are very low
priority items for D.
It would be a sad day for everyone if the people working on the dmd and
Phobos dropped their current work and started working on an IDE.
So, low priority doesn't mean it can't be done until the higher priority
items are resolved.
The D community is multi-threaded :).
While Mr. Bright works on 64-bit support, other people can be writing an
IDE, writing an awesome GUI library like QtD, etc.
That way, many things can be accomplished.  The more tooling support D has,
the more appealing it sounds to those people who rely on tools for
development.