What do people here use as an IDE?

torhu no at spam.invalid
Tue Oct 12 22:44:03 PDT 2010

On 13.10.2010 06:20, Nick Sabalausky wrote:
> "Michael Stover"<michael.r.stover at gmail.com>  wrote in message
> news:mailman.563.1286935070.858.digitalmars-d at puremagic.com...
>>  Elephant appears dead.  Poseidon's activity is extremely low and is still
>>  alpha after 5 years. LEDS is even less active, and DDT doesn't have a
>>  release yet.  What do actual D programmers use?
>>

> Programmer's Notepad 2 ( http://www.pnotepad.org/ )
>
> I've tried a TON of different editors and IDE's and that's the only one that
> doesn't irritate me. Small, fast, free, looks good, behaves well,
> configurable, D syntax highlighting out-of-the-box.

I use that, too.  When I need to debug, I use cv2pdb to create a .pdb
file, and then just do "vcexpress myapp.exe".  If get some time to work
on my D projects again, I might look into VisualD.  But it seems that D
is cursed when it comes to IDEs.  Nothing I've tried so far has been
worth the trouble.