Streaming library

Andrei Alexandrescu SeeWebsiteForEmail at erdani.org
Wed Oct 13 15:01:24 PDT 2010

On 10/13/10 16:05 CDT, Denis Koroskin wrote:
> On Thu, 14 Oct 2010 00:19:45 +0400, Andrei Alexandrescu

To substantiate my brief answer:

> This library code needs to be put somewhere. I just believe it belongs
> to line-reader, not a generic stream. By putting line reading into a
> stream interface, you want make it more efficient.

I assume you meant "won't" instead of "want". So here you're saying that
line-oriented I/O does not belong in the interface because it won't make
things more efficient.

But then your line reading code is extremely efficient by using the
interface you yourself embraced.

Andrei

P.S. I think I figured the issue with your fonts: the header
Content-type contains "charset=KOI8-R". That charset propagates through
all responses. Does anyone know how I can ignore it?