Visual D Build + DMD Bugginess = Bad

Jonathan M Davis jmdavisProg at gmx.com
Wed Oct 13 23:58:16 PDT 2010

On Wednesday 13 October 2010 23:28:40 Benjamin Thaut wrote:
> I'm also having problems with VisualD + DMD, I made a posting in the
> bugs forums about it, but unfortunately no one did answer yet:
>
> http://www.digitalmars.com/pnews/read.php?server=news.digitalmars.com&group
> =digitalmars.D.bugs&artnum=25536

The bugs forum is not for posting to. The bugtracker sends information on the
creation of and changes to bug reports. You sign up for the list if you want to
see those messages. Pretty much no one is going to pay attention to anything
that you post to the bug list directly. Typically, you'd post to the D list or
the D-Learn list (D being for general stuff and Learn for questions about how the
language works and anything related to learning D).

- Jonathan M Davis