[nomenclature] systems language

Paulo Pinto pjmlp at progtools.org
Thu Oct 14 23:39:26 PDT 2010

You just ruled out C as a systems language.

In case you are not aware the C standard does not define inline assembler.
So it
is possibile to have a fully conformat Ansi/ISO C compiler that does not
offer
inline assembly.

Actually there are a few commercial C compilers that do not offer inline
assembly.

So given your definition C is not a systems programming language.

--
Paulo

news:almarsoft.5384689916443906991 at news.digitalmars.com...