[nomenclature] systems language

so so at so.do
Fri Oct 15 00:30:50 PDT 2010

I asked the similar question on "What do people here use as an IDE?",
which i suppose the reason of this topic. And asked if anyone can name a
language that can replace C (other than these two).

I got answers like Haskell, F#, C#, Scala, Ada, and there are many more
they say.
It looks like people here agree that all languages are system languages.

Lets drop the "system" and use "all" instead, from now on :)