What would you rewrite in D?

Andrej Mitrovic andrej.mitrovich at gmail.com
Fri Oct 15 12:46:07 PDT 2010

Just in case you're interested, I did an update in the DFL forums for
interfacing with Scintilla:

http://www.dsource.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=5605

My last two posts show how to get messages from Scintilla, and I've
added a basic text editor example that has D syntax highlighting and
maintains indentation. You would need to build DFL, and put it's files
to DMD/windows/lib and build scintilla.lib which you passs to DMD when
you're buildling your editor. + you need to build the Scintilla DLL,
which will be called ScintillaLexer.dll, or something like that. (The
DFL build script does need some modification though).