duck!

Andrej Mitrovic andrej.mitrovich at gmail.com
Sat Oct 16 13:51:56 PDT 2010

I'm going to go with duck on this one. It could be an attractive name
to put in reddit/yc titles.. "Can your language duck? D can, with
duck!". Plus it's easily greppable and easy to type. And I don't like
stuttering words like adaptTo, there's two repeating t's in there
*and* I need a shift, that is an outrage!

Not every word in the language/lib has to be dead-serious. :)