What do people here use as an IDE?

Gour D. gour at atmarama.net
Sat Oct 16 22:39:15 PDT 2010

On Sat, 16 Oct 2010 08:59:10 -0500
>>>>>> "Andrei" == Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:

Andrei> Yah. Emacs' formatting abilities are like real estate prices in
Andrei> Houston: once you got calibrated to them, it's hard to move
Andrei> away.

It looks there is no perfect IDE for D available (yet) - Qt is missing
D support, Codeblocks lacks integration with e.g. QtD...so now when
we'll start learning D (when will this TDPL arrive), I think I may
just continue using Emacs, but I wonder if you (D users using Emacs)
can recommend what would be the best code-completion system for it?

Sincerely,
Gour

--

Gour  | Hlapicina, Croatia  | GPG key: CDBF17CA