The Next Big Language

Yao G. yao.gomez at spam.gmail.com
Sun Oct 17 15:04:13 PDT 2010

On Sun, 17 Oct 2010 13:08:45 -0500, Andrej Mitrovic
<andrej.mitrovich at gmail.com> wrote:

> I think it was a rather superficial review of all the languages. Did
> he even try any of them out, or did he just took a look at what
> wikipedia has to say?
>
> Here's my comment
> http://www.reddit.com/r/programming/comments/dsdd6/the_next_big_language_2010_edition/c12k68w
>
> On 10/17/10, Andrei Alexandrescu <SeeWebsiteForEmail at erdani.org> wrote:
>> Discusses a few languages including D:
>> http://www.reddit.com/r/programming/comments/dsdd6/the_next_big_language_2010_edition/

Whenever I read a comment from that guy that post as eternium there, in
reddit, I have a sense of déjà vu. The same exact passive-agressive stance
with respect to D, the constant Walter/Andrei bashing, the ivory tower
snark comment, the "people posting in the newsgroup are n00bs, idiots,
fanboys"... Exactly the same comments as *someone* that post here, you
know who. It gets more sad if you look at his comments history and see
that like 80% of what he writes there, is just D bashing. At least he
should post with the same user name in both places :)

--
Yao G.