What would you rewrite in D?

Andrej Mitrovic andrej.mitrovich at gmail.com
Sun Oct 17 15:29:42 PDT 2010

I think you might get away with modifying Scite, not necessarily
Scintilla. Since Scite is the one that takes care of indentation,
folding, etc., maybe it can be modified to use elastic tabstops.
Personally I find Scite's C++ codebase quite readable. (at least after
a pass of the uncrustify code beautifier :p).

I'll take a look at the full documentation of that elastic tabstops
trick and see if I can recreate it in D. It sounds like a fun project.