Review on amazon.com

Jonathan M Davis jmdavisProg at gmx.com
Sun Oct 17 20:53:13 PDT 2010

On Sunday 17 October 2010 19:54:46 sunqiang wrote:
> On Mon, Oct 18, 2010 at 10:32 AM, BCS <none at anon.com> wrote:
> > Hello Steven,
> >
> >> Yes.  Also, considering that there have been many bugs found in the
> >> code  examples or that the compiler doesn't yet implement the
> >> features, this can  be fixed/conveyed in the downloaded version.
> >
> > It would make a nice official errata.
> > vote++;
> >
> > --
> > ... <IXOYE><
>
> isn't this http://erdani.com/tdpl/errata/index.php?title=Main_Page ?

Yes. That is the official errata, though having the fixed code be easily
downloadable would make going over the examples easier (particularly when you
didn't have to worry as much about whether the examples are correct or not).
Still, we already have an official errata, so it's not like downloadable source
code from the book would be more official.

- Jonathan M Davis