What would you rewrite in D?

Emil Madsen sovende at gmail.com
Mon Oct 18 03:27:48 PDT 2010

I would love to rewrite the copybyvalue and copybyreference schematics, to
one, and then keep that one. I think its counter intuitive that the same
syntax is used for both, and tbh, if everything was just copybyvalue, one
would be able to use by reference, if they wanted to by explicitly declaring
so, using pointers/references/ect., this is the one thing that bugged me
mostly in Java, when coming from C, and the thing that bugs me the most
about D.

--
// Yours sincerely
// Emil 'Skeen' Madsen