htod feature request: save commands in translated file

klickverbot see at klickverbot.at
Mon Oct 18 09:44:27 PDT 2010

On 10/18/10 5:39 PM, Andrej Mitrovic wrote:
> […] I didn't know there was an active on github. […]

That's probably because I haven't officially announced it yet – I am
currently trying to get it into SWIG trunk. After this is done (which
could take quite some time, since I have not received a real response to
my post at the SWIG mailing list yet), I will also try to get all other
SWIG-related pages marked as obsolete to avoid confusion.

At the moment, you can simply contact me via mail if you hit any bugs or
have any related questions.

David